Spark 2.5.5 beta 1

I’'d have thought that 2.5.5b1 should be making an appearance soon? According to the normal ‘‘release train’’ it should be available already (a month after 2.5.4b1)?

Bump?

And your point???

My point is that on-one answered the question. I thought Jive were operating a release-train where releases were done on a monthly basis. This does not appear to be the case anymore.

All I was after was something along the lines of :

1. we’'ve scrapped that idea

2. we’'ve changed the release schedule

3. we’'ve been doing other stuff and therefore this has fallen by the way side

I want to be able to schedule a release to my users. I hadn’'t deployed 2.5.4 and had waited for 2.5.5 because I knew when it was due.

My point is that on-one answered the question. I thought Jive were operating a release-train where releases were done on a monthly basis. This does not appear to be the case anymore.

All I was after was something along the lines of :

1. we’'ve scrapped that idea

2. we’'ve changed the release schedule

3. we’'ve been doing other stuff and therefore this has fallen by the way side

I want to be able to schedule a release to my users. I hadn’'t deployed 2.5.4 and had waited for 2.5.5 because I knew when it was due.

Hi DeeJay. This is not really an answer but you can go to the issue tracker and there see how many issues there is yet to fix.

http://www.igniterealtime.org/issues/browse/SPARK?report=com.atlassian.jira.plug in.system.project:roadmap-panel - click the “Road Map tab”.

Cheers,

/John