Spark 2.6.0 Final Release and "Away" Presence Bug

Hello,

does anybody here know, when some Final version of Spark 2.6.0 or newer release? Beta 2 has still some visible bugs.

I need most solve bug with presence status. Many clients (but not all) with Spark 2.6.0 beta2 have problem with “Away” status. When users make some windows activity, status remain Away!

Or may be mistake in Openfire (3.6.4 - Presence Service 1.4.0)? When I use Spark 2.5.8, presence works fine, but many other bugs apears with very slow performance.

Have anybody solution?

Thanx

Leo

Beta 3 can be soon, but that depends on many things, so i can’t guarantee or give any date. You can try some newer versions here http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/docs/DOC-1822

You can see that SPARK-1063 is already fixed, but it’s in the latest SVN and this change is not in the 11071 installers. This fix is about presence status updating, so maybe you will still find some bugs. Also there can be some new bugs intruduced since the last Beta 2, as there was a major rewrite of the code.

Thank you,

last version from SVN looks like that works and presence bug are repaired. I´m satisfied.

There are also new setting that looks good and even buttons on bottom of preferences menu are visible now. But I probably see new bug :slight_smile: When you go to Spark -> Preferences -> Spellchecker tab, settings window freeze and there is no possibility move on other tabs on left with change right side. You must close window and open settings agan. I see this on 3 PC´s with Win XP SP3.

So tray icon is “rough” and “trim” now and spark.exe is in task manager 2 times.

Leo

verner wrote:

When you go to Spark → Preferences → Spellchecker tab, settings window freeze and there is no possibility move on other tabs on left with change right side. You must close window and open settings agan. I see this on 3 PC´s with Win XP SP3.

Can’t reproduce this. Also with XP SP3. There was the same problem with Media Settings tab, but it was fixed later.

So tray icon is “rough” and “trim” now and spark.exe is in task manager 2 times.

Yes. Tray icon is a bit rough cstux said he wil ltry to do something about this. Though it always was a bit trimmed on the left side. As about two processes, probably it has to be this way. First one is from Spark folder and takes only few MBs of RAM and the main process is in C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\launch4j-tmp. I think only cstux can explain this.