Spark 2.8.3 - No Response from Server

Hello,

this is my first post but i hope i can get some help here with this issue.

i have an employee that is randomly able to join a conference room but most of the time receives a “No response from server” error. others are able to join the conference room with no complications. when she is able to join the conference room, it wont display the participants, but on another employees Spark the participants are shown. i managed to get the error from the logs.

SEVERE: An exception occurred while trying to join room ‘operations@conference.com’.
org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$NoResponseException: No response received within reply timeout. Timeout was 10000ms (~10s). Used filter: AndFilter: (FromMatchesFilter (full): operations@conference.com/employee name, StanzaTypeFilter: Presence).
at org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$NoResponseException.newWith(SmackException.java:106)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$NoResponseException.newWith(SmackException.java:90)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketCollector.nextResultOrThrow(PacketCollector.java:229)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.muc.MultiUserChat.enter(MultiUserChat.java:311)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.muc.MultiUserChat.join(MultiUserChat.java:495)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.muc.MultiUserChat.join(MultiUserChat.java:430)
at org.jivesoftware.spark.ui.conferences.JoinRoomSwingWorker.construct(JoinRoomSwingWorker.java:133)
at org.jivesoftware.spark.util.SwingWorker.lambda$new$1(SwingWorker.java:138)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please let me know what we can do to resolve this. your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks