Spark Configuration - Notifications : Window Bring To Front

Hi Everybody,

I’m trying to get our MSI going so we can deploy via GPO to our organization. I’m having trouble finding where this setting is and having it stick when I build the MSI. I even turned the setting on and found a configuration file that Spark places in the users application directory that houses this specific setting and copied it out of there and edited the configuration file in Spark.jar with no success. IT still will not save this setting. If anybody knows how I can get this specific setting changed in a config file and compile it into my MSI that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

I’m afraid that the only way to change this, would be altering the source code, changing the default setting to ON and compiling your own version. Or after the MSI deployment you can distribute the spark.properties file into users’ %APPDATA%\Spark with that setting marked as enabled (omitting only the username and password).

Thanks Wroot! Do you know where I can download the source code? I’m having trouble finding the source. Thanks.

http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloads/source.jsp

Source for spark is only available as svn link. You will need some svn client to download it.