Spark en mi servidor windows si inicia sesion pero en otros no

Hola, tengo un problema con Spark y es que creo que mas bien es del servidor donde tengo la consola de administración del mismo, por que en él spark si inicia sesión perfecto pero al momento de que configuro un cliente nuevo desde otro equipo no me deja y sale mensaje de que “usuario y clave incorrectos”, estoy configurando el cliente spark correctamente y tal como lo tengo en mi equipo donde si tengo la consola y funciona bien.

Los equipos reponden a ping al servidor por lo que firewall no es, o algun problema de red, creo que debe ser algo en la configuración del openfire que me esta bloqueando las conexiones desde otros PC, adicionalmente cuando abro la direccion web del servidor openfire no me responde y estoy colocando el puerto 9090 como anetriormente si me dejaba desde cualquier equipo.

Agradezco su ayuda al respecto.

In English:

Hello, I have a problem with Spark and I think it is more of the server where I have the administration console of the same, because in it spark if it starts perfect session but when I configure a new client from another computer does not let me and message comes out that “user and password are incorrect”, I am configuring the spark client correctly and as I have it on my computer where I have the console and it works well.

The computers respond to ping to the server so firewall is not, or some network problem, I think it must be something in the configuration of the openfire that is blocking the connections from other PCs, additionally when I open the web address of the openfire server he answers me and I’m placing port 9090 as anetriormente if he left me from any computer.

I appreciate your help in this regard.

Ping is not enough to tell that firewall is not an issue. You can disable firewall temporarily to see if firewall is truly not an issue. Btw, for the clients you have to open 5222 port on the server.

Need to see Spark logs. Error Logs:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Spark\logs
There is a bunch of files, look through all of them and select events that correlate with the time of your issue.