Spark Fastpath Webchat.war + TomCat5.5

Hi,

I’m having problems with the Fastpath webchat war file. I have openfire up and running under ubuntu however when a technician accepts a chat request from an end user through the webchat no connection is ever made and the user just sees the queue screen.

Having looked around the forum I wondered if this was due to the webchat being on the same box as the openfire server and have built a new ubuntu box with tomcat5.5 installed. I have deployed the webchat.war through the tomcat manager page however opening http://server:8180/webchat/setup-index.jsp gives me n error of:

Redirect Loop

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page.

Has anyone come across this error before or any ideas how I can go about fixing it.

Thanks.

Ditto, I threw it on a Tomcat5.5 instance on ubuntu hardy today and get exact error. ;(

i have got the same error…

with tomcat6.0.18

Have you solved your problem already?

I’m having the same problem here with Tomcat 6.

I am in the process of migrating my Openfire + Fastpath Webchat (with Tomcat) instalation. Installed everything, migrated the database… everything was fine until I tried to deploy webchat on Tomcat. I’m getting the same error you’re getting:

Here with Firefox:

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

Any thoughts about what might be causing this?

Thanks.