Spark keeps disconnecting

I am connecting to a spark server via the ip address, because I am working offsite from when the server is. I have opened the port on the router and can connect no issue. I keep getting disconnected every 10 minutes or so, it counts down 10 seconds and reconnects.
I am also running a VPN, to the same IP address. Don’t know if this is causing some kinda of conflict.

Open to any ideas thanks.

here are the server logs.
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.jivesoftware.database.EmbeddedConnectionProvider.getConnection(EmbeddedConnectionProvider.java:64)
at org.jivesoftware.database.DbConnectionManager.getConnection(DbConnectionManager.java:129)
at org.jivesoftware.util.JiveProperties.loadProperties(JiveProperties.java:357)
at org.jivesoftware.util.JiveProperties.init(JiveProperties.java:88)
at org.jivesoftware.util.JiveProperties.getInstance(JiveProperties.java:66)
at org.jivesoftware.util.JiveGlobals.getProperty(JiveGlobals.java:548)
at org.jivesoftware.util.cache.CacheFactory.(CacheFactory.java:94)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.initialize(XMPPServer.java:311)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.start(XMPPServer.java:415)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.(XMPPServer.java:163)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter.start(ServerStarter.java:105)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.starter.ServerStarter.main(ServerStarter.java:56)

These logs are not relevant. You can check Spark logs at C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Spark\logs
There are a bunch of files, look through all of them and select events that correlate with the time of your issue. Maybe, maybe it will show something useful, but i doubt. It would be hard to investigate. VPN connections in my experience are not so stable, very reliant on good internet connection. Completely unrelated, but at home while using my home VPN connection i was getting disconnects every hour (not in Spark, just in general) while using Wifi. But it worked fine with LAN cable. Go figure.