Spark module build error

hi,

i checked out the svn src code of spark module to my elipse IDE.

I build it with ant build.xml and it successfully build

In package[file:///C:/workspace/Weetic_Spark/src/java/org/jivesoftware/resource/]

i created a new class WeeticResource.java

when i build this time , i get below error .

i can’t figure out the cause of this build error .can someone help ?

thanks

file:///C:/workspace/Weetic_Spark/src/java/org/jivesoftware/resource/

Buildfile: C:\workspace\Weetic_Spark\build\build.xml

init:

resources:

base:

Building jar: C:\workspace\Weetic_Spark\target\build\lib\base.jar

build:

Compiling 300 source files to C:\workspace\Weetic_Spark\target\classes

C:\workspace\Weetic_Spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\resource\WeeticResource.jav a:25: duplicate class: java.org.jivesoftware.resource.WeeticResource

public class WeeticResource {

^

C:\workspace\Weetic_Spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\LoginDialog.java:18: cannot access org.jivesoftware.resource.WeeticResource

bad class file: C:\workspace\Weetic_Spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\resource\WeeticResource.jav a

file does not contain class org.jivesoftware.resource.WeeticResource

Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.

import org.jivesoftware.resource.WeeticResource;

^

BUILD FAILED

C:\workspace\Weetic_Spark\build\build.xml:207: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 12 seconds

anyone have an idea what am i doing wrong with this build eror ?

btw : i noticed a strange thing when i checked out spark svn src code to my eclipse project:

all the Spark source java classes are under a package java.org.jivesoftware ; but if you open a java file like Default.java under java.org.jivesoftware.resource : you notice that at top of file Default.java file there is the declaration : package org.jivesoftware.resource;

well , eclipse report this as an error because the above declaration should be : package java.org.jivesoftware.resource;

what’s the explanation of this issue ?

othmanelmoulat wrote:

anyone have an idea what am i doing wrong with this build eror ?

btw : i noticed a strange thing when i checked out spark svn src code to my eclipse project:

all the Spark source java classes are under a package java.org.jivesoftware ; but if you open a java file like Default.java under java.org.jivesoftware.resource : you notice that at top of file Default.java file there is the declaration : package org.jivesoftware.resource;

well , eclipse report this as an error because the above declaration should be : package java.org.jivesoftware.resource;

what’s the explanation of this issue ?

well , the above notice holds the answer to my question about the build error

my WeeticResource class has a “package java.org.jivesoftware.resource;”
i changed it to “package org.jivesoftware.resource;”
and now the build is successfull .