Spark not alert about new messages

Hello good afternoon. They think they can help me with the next query. About a year ago I installed openfire with spark in my company, but for a while now the users, the spark is not warning them when they have new messages, that is, they do not start to light flashing the spark icon in the taskbar . When closing the session and close the service end, when it reopens, there if it works again. If you could help me, I thank you

What is Spark version (and Openfire) and what have you tried to fix it? If restarting Openfire helps, then maybe Openfire is actually stopping working/hanging, maybe because of low memory. Check Openfire logs then at /openfire/logs/all.log. If messages come, but just Spark is not flashing, then you can try deleting its profile and starting with new profile.

Spark profile is here
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Spark
If you need your history, copy this folder:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Spark\user\username@servername\transcripts
And copy it back after you start with a fresh profile.

Qué es la versión Spark: 2.8.3
Version Openfire: 4.2.2
Qué has intentado solucionar?: Por el momento solo actualizar el java a la ultima version, y reinstalar el spark, pero vuelve a fallar
Si reiniciar Openfire ayuda: El openfire no se reinicia, lo que se reinicia es el spark en el equipo del usuario. Ya con esto vuelve a avisar cuando llega algun mensaje nuevo (parpadear el icono del spark en la barra de tareas, esto es lo que no funciona)
Tal vez debido a la poca memoria: El server tiene 4 gb de memoria, y es el unico servicio que corre en el

Voy a probar con esto y les aviso…muchas gracias:
Si aparecen mensajes, pero solo Spark no parpadea, puede intentar eliminar su perfil y comenzar con un nuevo perfil.
El perfil de Spark está aquí
C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Roaming \ Spark
Si necesita su historial, copie esta carpeta:
C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Roaming \ Spark \ user \ username @ servername \ transcripts
Y cópielo de nuevo después de comenzar con un nuevo perfil.