I’m new to the forum, and I tried to search to see if this question had been asked but was unsuccessful. So if I simply missed it, please accept my apologies. I am using Spark and Openfire at one of my clients as a testing facility. So far I have to say, WOW! What an awesome combination, and what incredible features available. Excellent work developers. But I have a single station where I’m experiencing a strange problem. The client logs in to the messenger automatically, but he isn’t receiving live messages. He tries to send, but they aren’t showing as going out. He then logs out, restarts Spark and he can see where people have sent him messages in the archive/history.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice.
I have changed his user name.
I tried to find an older version (or newer but I have the latest version on their systems) but I couldn’t.
I’m at a loss here folks, and any guidance would be welcomed. I really love this combo, and am excited to roll it out to my other clients, but I need it to be stable before it hits my base completely. Thanks for the amazing system.
Edit to Add:
Oh I forgot to add:
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64bit
Server OS: Server 2008 R2 64bit