Spark Notifications Not Disabled

In Spark 2.5.0beta2 (and earlier) I have disabled all notifications, including “Show a Toast Popup”. Yet when I receive a new message, I continue to get toast. Please fix this, toast drives me crazy and this bug prevents me from using Spark.

Cant confirm. Works fine for me.

Not sure, but yesterday i was seeing some popups (ICQ user came online and offline). While it was after i posted reply in this thread, so popups should be disabled then. Today i have launched Spark and these prefs are disabled and i dont see popups. Looks like sometimes they start to showup, even if disabled.

Well, maybe I misunderstand what “Disable Notifications” means. The feature I want is that if a message appears in a Spark chat window that is not the active window on my desktop, no toast will pop up. If that is not what the Spark developers mean by disabling notifications, then I guess I am requesting a new feature. If that is what the Spark developers mean by disabling notifications, then consider this a bug report. BTW this is on OS X Leopard (but the same thing happens on Tiger).