Spark show negotiating file transfer

We use Spark messenger 2.8.3, having Openfire version 4.2.3 running on Windows 7 and windows 10 platform. we have 45 users but recently one use having issue in sending files.
spark show negotiating file transfer when transfer any file and it will shows same as continues but file not delivered to receiver.

Help me out in this, need to resolve this issue ASAP. so please give me solution for this issue or provide me workaround solution for this if any available.

You should really not use “ASAP” in the forums like this. There is no professional services you are paying for. Everyone here is volunteer helping in their spare time.

Spark 2.8 branch is know to have issues with file transfer. Especially when using different subnets. You should check if that problematic user is actually in the same LAN. Maybe he/she is using some Wifi or is behind a firewall. To have better file transfer experience it is better to use Spark 2.7 branch. https://github.com/igniterealtime/Spark/releases/tag/v2.7.7

Sorry for the word’s i used like ASAP it will used by mistake. and Thanks for Reply and your update on issue.