Spark Web bug

Hello,

I;m trying to use the SparkWeb on my own server. I downloaded and imported in Flex 4.6 the SparkWeb2 project from svn and i’m able to compile . However after i login with the user i receive this error and i’m unble to see the contact list and start chating.

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert org.igniterealtime.xiff.data.im::RosterItemVO@172d9ce1 to org.igniterealtime.xiff.data.im.RosterGroup.

at com.jivesoftware.spark::ContactList/updateGroups()[C:\Users\cretu\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\Xif1\src\com\jivesoftware\spark\ContactList.mxml:63]

at com.jivesoftware.spark::ContactList/set dataProvider()[C:\Users\cretu\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\Xif1\src\com\jivesoftware\spark\ContactList.mxml:145]

at Function/()[C:\Users\cretu\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\Xif1\src\SparkWeb.mxml:191]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at org.igniterealtime.xiff.collections::ArrayCollection/dispatchEvent()[C:\Users\c retu\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\Xif1\src\org\igniterealtime\xiff\collections\ArrayCollection.as:428]

at org.igniterealtime.xiff.im::Roster/fetchRoster_result()[C:\Users\cretu\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\Xif1\src\org\igniterealtime\xiff\im\Roster.as:279]

at org.igniterealtime.xiff.core::XMPPConnection/handleIQ()[C:\Users\cretu\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\Xif1\src\org\igniterealtime\xiff\core\XMPPConnection.as:863]

at org.igniterealtime.xiff.core::XMPPConnection/handleNodeType()[C:\Users\cretu\Ad obe Flash Builder 4.6\Xif1\src\org\igniterealtime\xiff\core\XMPPConnection.as:628]

at org.igniterealtime.xiff.core::XMPPConnection/parseDataReceived()[C:\Users\cretu \Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\Xif1\src\org\igniterealtime\xiff\core\XMPPConnection.as:1071]

at org.igniterealtime.xiff.core::XMPPConnection/socketDataReceived()[C:\Users\cret u\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\Xif1\src\org\igniterealtime\xiff\core\XMPPConnection.as:983]

I;m doing somethig wrong or is any fix available ?

Thanks

I also noticed that the sparkweb_0_9_0 swf works without problems. Does any one knows what Sdk i need to use or if there are any things i need to to in order to have a working client ?

Thank you

Hi Valentin Cretu, how did you build sparkweb with flash builder 4.6?