Looking to see if anyone has had this issue before or has a resolution on how to resolve it.
We have a single user who newly has the spark client installed however the program will no longer launch.
They have the newest version of the client, 2.8.3. I have found that upon a fresh install the program will launch a few times (2 or 3) and then will never launch again. Looking at the process monitor i see the exe start and run for a moment but then stop. No errors that i could find in event viewer or the log files for Spark itself.
I have uninstalled the program, removed the C:\Program files folder as well as the folder under the user profile (User/AppData/Roaming/ Spark) and reinstalled but still running into the same problem. Java has been updated as well (at this point i’m just throwing ideas out).
The only way i have found to resolve this is to delete the user specific profile (User/AppData/Roaming/ Spark) yet after a few executions of the program we run into the same problem.