Strange MSN error while adding contact; Contact is allways offline

Hello.

I’ve registered MSN account on the MS site. But when i try to add contact from Spark or when somebody adds me from it’s client (i can see dialog about this, but after accepting nothing happens), there are strange errors:

2007.10.14 19:33:49 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(In terceptorManager.java

:239)] Error in interceptor: org.jivesoftware.openfire.gateway.protocols.msn.MSNTransport@19acbbd while intercepting:

<iq id=“59EpM-757” type=“set” from="akornilov@ipxp.net/spark">

<query xmlns=“jabber:iq:roster”>

&lt;item jid="avferman\40mail.ru@msn.ipxp.net" name="avferman@mail.ru"&gt;

<group>IPXP Europe</group>

</item>

</query>

</iq>

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.Session, but interface was expecte

d

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.gateway.BaseTransport.interceptPacket(BaseTransport.j ava:2323)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Int erceptorManager.java:227)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:113)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:67)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.processIQ(StanzaHandler.java:289)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.ClientStanzaHandler.processIQ(ClientStanzaHandler .java:79)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:254)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:153)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandl er.java:132)

We’re using SRV records: domain ipxp.net has SRV records point to the talk.ipxp.net server. msn.ipxp.net point to that server too.

What’s happening? ICQ and Gmail gateways work fine.

And i’m displayed as Offline in the other users contacts lists.

Are you, perchance, trying to use 1.2.0 with Openfire 3.3.* or 1.1.* with Openfire 3.4.*?

Afair, no I’ve tried a lot of versions, MSN has strange errors like this. I’ll test it again tomorrow.