Task bar not flashing

I have an issue where I have users connecting to a Citrix server (metaframe termininal running 2000) These users use spark, but the task bar does not flash to notify that a message has been sent to them. Any suggestions on a fix for this??

Hi,

I have absolutely no experience with Citrix and can’‘t image why it does not flash. But if you can’'t solve the issue it may be nice to know that there is also the SparkWords plugin which allows “Notification Enhancements, Popups for either every new message or based on keywords”.

LG

I am using that. the only problem is that if they walk away the popup is gone, or they just miss the popup altogether

Hi,

as far as I know the SparkPlugs were intended to be open source but they got never released. So one must ask Matt to receive the source - or maybe Tim (the author) can add a way to make it stay longer.

I hope that it’'s not the plugin which stops the flashing … but this would be a good explanation.

LG

I do not think the sparkplug is the problem. I am running the same spark plug on machines with no problems. the only isses seems to be on the citrix server