powered by Jive Software

The messages in this conversation were not archived


#1

Hi Everyone,

I am using the Monitoring Service on Openfire; however, messages are not being archive. When I hit search I am able to see results but when I click on any of them, I get ‘The Message in this conversation were not archived’.

Can you assist?

Thank you

Debian 9
Openfire 4.3.0
Monitoring Service 1.7.0
MariaDB 15.1 Distrib 10.1.37-MariaDB
added settings to my.cfg file:
innodb_large_prefix=on
innodb_file_format=Barracuda
innodb_file_per_table=1
I had to add the settings above because the openfire.mysql.sql would failed at line 119.


#2

Anything related in /openfire/logs/all.log?


#3

Hi Wroot,

all.log file is empty.


#4

You should add this to openfire.init.d for logs to work again https://github.com/igniterealtime/Openfire/pull/1270/files


#5

Hi wroot,
I did what you suggested and logs are working. So it seems like the monitoring plug in is looking for a table that is missing. Where can I find the SQL to add the missing table to the database?

See errors below

Thank you

Blockquote
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.StatsEngine$SampleTask.run(StatsEngine.java:359) [monitoring-1.7.0.jar!/:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]
2019.01.24 09:01:14 org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.RrdSqlBackend - Error while accessing information in database: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table ‘openfire.ofRRDs’ doesn’t exist
2019.01.24 09:01:14 org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.StatsEngine - Error sampling for statistic muc_incoming
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open muc_traffic [non existent]
at org.jrobin.core.RrdDb.(RrdDb.java:227) ~[jrobin-1.5.9.jar!/:?]
at org.jrobin.core.RrdDb.(RrdDb.java:203) ~[jrobin-1.5.9.jar!/:?]
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.StatsEngine$SampleTask.run(StatsEngine.java:359) [monitoring-1.7.0.jar!/:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]
2019.01.24 09:01:14 org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.RrdSqlBackend - Error while accessing information in database: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table ‘openfire.ofRRDs’ doesn’t exist
2019.01.24 09:01:14 org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.StatsEngine - Error sampling for statistic muc_rooms
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open muc_rooms [non existent]


#6

Probably this one https://github.com/igniterealtime/openfire-monitoring-plugin/blob/master/src/database/monitoring_mysql.sql


#7

Hi wroot,

that did the trick! I must mention, I had to change some of the table column size values to 100 since mysql stated that it exceeded the maximum column size:

ERROR 1709 (HY000) at line 16: Index column size too large. The maximum column size is 767 bytes.
Thank you!