The problem about Video with Spark

Hello everyone!

I want to use openfire 3.7.0/spark 2.6.3 with video. After Install redfire-370-0.0.06.zip, the Vedio with two users is OK,but the window is not close and the spark is died. I don’t known the reason.

My OS is XP SP3. Openfire is installed in this machine and one Spark in this, the other spark installed in a windows2003 machine.

My install step with Redfire is:

1. unzip the redfire.war to D:\Openfire\plugins

2. start openfire, and see http://127.0.0.1:7070/redfire/, I try the “2Way audio/video” is OK.

3. then I download the redfire-plugin.jar from http://127.0.0.1:7070/redfire/ to D:\Spark\plugins.

4. run spark.

I find, when I copy the redfire.war to openfire/plugins and start, show any information, include some error:

java.sql.SQLException: ¶ÔÏóÃû ‘ofvoicebridge’ ÎÞЧ¡£
at com.ifsoft.iftalk.plugin.voicebridge.SiteDao.insert(SiteDao.java:116)
at org.red5.server.webapp.voicebridge.Application.appStart(Application.java:102)
at org.red5.server.adapter.MultiThreadedApplicationAdapter.start(MultiThreadedAppl icationAdapter.java:413)
at org.red5.server.Scope.start(Scope.java:1175)
at org.red5.server.Scope.init(Scope.java:910)
at org.red5.server.WebScope.register(WebScope.java:198)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.in vokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1544)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.in vokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1485)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.in itializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1417)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.do CreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.cr eateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(Abstr actBeanFactory.java:291)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingl eton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(Abstrac tBeanFactory.java:288)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractB eanFactory.java:190)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstant iateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:580)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactor yInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(Abstract ApplicationContext.java:425)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(Conte xtLoader.java:276)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(Context Loader.java:197)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(Contex tLoaderListener.java:47)
at org.red5.server.war.WarLoaderServlet.contextInitialized(WarLoaderServlet.java:1 14)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.jav a:645)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHand ler.java:189)
at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:978)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:586 )
at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:349)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java :55)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.ja va:165)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandle rCollection.java:162)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java :55)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.ja va:165)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:92)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:228)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.http.HttpBindManager.start(HttpBindManager.java:118)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.ConnectionManagerImpl.startHTTPBindListeners(Conn ectionManagerImpl.java:555)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.ConnectionManagerImpl.startListeners(ConnectionMa nagerImpl.java:168)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.ConnectionManagerImpl.access$000(ConnectionManage rImpl.java:84)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.ConnectionManagerImpl$1.pluginsMonitored(Connecti onManagerImpl.java:140)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager.firePluginsMonitored(PluginMa nager.java:568)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager.access$800(PluginManager.java :80)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginManag er.java:1077)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101 (Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodi c(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknow n Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I don’t known what’s mean.

Could anyone help me? Thanks a lot!

I’m with same issue, after open spark video, spark appears to be freeze.

I’m using spark with Windows 7 Professional and openfire with Debian squeeze.