Version 1.2.1 (a bugfix release)
Release date: January 2, 2009
- [TINDER-34] - Initialize the AbstractComponent
Version 1.2 - “Building blocks”
Release date: December 2, 2009
- [TINDER-17] - Ensure that all IQ request stanzas are responded to.
- [TINDER-18] - Implement Producer/Consumer pattern
- [TINDER-19] - Implement default disco/info handling
- [TINDER-20] - Implement XMPP Ping support
- [TINDER-21] - Allow components to server users of the domain only.
- [TINDER-31] - Components must be re-startable
- [TINDER-28] - JID#resourceprep(String resource) should not produce results larger than 1023 bytes.
- [TINDER-29] - JID representations should not contain non-stringprepped values.
- [TINDER-24] - Improve JID caching (was: Cache illegal JIDs)
- [TINDER-25] - Replace Stringprep with Libidn
- [TINDER-27] - Log exceptions instead of ignoring them
- [TINDER-30] - Offer an alternative to JID#toString()
- [TINDER-16] - Provide Abstract Component implementation that simplifies writing robust, scalable and compliant components.
- [TINDER-22] - Introduce SLF4j
- [TINDER-26] - Replace the included dom4j.jar with a Maven dependency
- [TINDER-33] - Migrate license from GPL to Apache 2.0
Version 1.1 - “Concurrency”
Release date: August 26, 2009
- [TINDER-3] - Introduce concurrency annotations
- [TINDER-4] - Modify JID-implementation to be immutable
- [TINDER-7] - Application-Specific Error Conditions
- [TINDER-10] - Don’t set variable and label by adding a new field to a DataForm
- [TINDER-12] - fix FormField#getType method
- [TINDER-14] - JID serialization fails by default.
- [TINDER-13] - Have JID implement Serializable instead of Externalizable
- [TINDER-11] - Allow unset label in FormField (Data Forms)
- [TINDER-15] - Allow every type of constructor for JID to escape stringprepping.