Too long message,bug?

my detail:

fc6

MySQL 5.0.22

wildfire 3.2.2

MySQL-AB JDBC Driver

mysql-connector-java-3.1.13 ( $Date: 2005-11-17 15:53:48 +0100 (Thu, 17 Nov 2005) $, $Revision$ )

jdk 1.5.0_11

client:Pandion 2.5

when i[use_a] send the follow message to another[user_b]

"

org.jivesoftware.wildfire.stun.STUNService.startServer(STUNService.java:136)

Disabling STUN server java.net.BindException: Address already in use

at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind0(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:82)

at java.net.DatagramSocket.bind(DatagramSocket.java:368)

at java.net.DatagramSocket.(XMPPServer.java:148)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessor Impl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructor AccessorImpl.java:27)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:350)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:303)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.starter.ServerStarter.start(ServerStarter.java:93)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.starter.ServerStarter.main(ServerStarter.java:49)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.ja va:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)

at com.install4j.runtime.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)

"

user_b don’'t received, and then user_a send any message to user_b,user_b received nothing,but user_b send message to user_a, user_a can receive.

why?

after that,when i restart wildfired,error.log has the follow message:

failed SelectChannelConnector @ 0.0.0.0:9090

java.net.BindException: Address already in use

at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)

at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:119)

at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:59)

at org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector.open(SelectChannelConnector.java:1 98)

at org.mortbay.jetty.AbstractConnector.doStart(AbstractConnector.java:251)

at org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector.doStart(SelectChannelConnector.jav a:233)

at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)

at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:221)

at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.AdminConsolePlugin.startup(AdminConsolePlug in.java:140)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.AdminConsolePlugin.initializePlugin(AdminCo nsolePlugin.java:175)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager.loadPlugin(PluginManager.java :404)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager.access$200(PluginManager.java :46)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginManag er.java:920)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:417)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:280)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:135)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101 (ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:65)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodi c(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:142)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Schedu ledThreadPoolExecutor.java:166)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 650)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

when reboot,error.log has the follow message:

007.03.13 05:28:26 org.jivesoftware.util.log.util.CommonsLogFactory$1.error(CommonsLogFactory.java: 87) Line=19 The content of element type “dwr” must match “(init?,allow?,signatures?)”.

2007.03.12 22:07:52 org.jivesoftware.wildfire.privacy.PrivacyListProvider.loadDefaultPrivacyList(Pri vacyListProvider.java:217) Error loading default privacy list of username: ???

Last packet sent to the server was 2 ms ago.

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2592)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2909)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1600)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1695)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:3004)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1128)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:1222)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.privacy.PrivacyListProvider.loadDefaultPrivacyList(Pr ivacyListProvider.java:207)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.privacy.PrivacyListManager.getDefaultPrivacyList(Priv acyListManager.java:106)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.roster.Roster.broadcastPresence(Roster.java:573)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.handler.PresenceUpdateHandler.broadcastUpdate(Presenc eUpdateHandler.java:256)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.handler.PresenceUpdateHandler.process(PresenceUpdateH andler.java:113)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.SessionManager$ClientSessionListener.onConnectionClos e(SessionManager.java:1493)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.nio.NIOConnection.notifyCloseListeners(NIOConnection. java:161)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.nio.NIOConnection.close(NIOConnection.java:140)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.nio.NIOConnection.systemShutdown(NIOConnection.java:1 47)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.SessionManager.stop(SessionManager.java:1705)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.XMPPServer.shutdownServer(XMPPServer.java:863)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.XMPPServer.access$800(XMPPServer.java:90)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.XMPPServer$ShutdownHookThread.run(XMPPServer.java:815 )

2007.03.12 22:07:52 org.jivesoftware.wildfire.privacy.PrivacyListProvider.loadDefaultPrivacyList(Pri vacyListProvider.java:217) Error loading default privacy list of username: ???

java.sql.SQLException: No operations allowed after connection closed.Connection was implicitly closed due to underlying exception/error:

please…

Hi,

you should make sure that port 9090 and 9091 are free or use another port for Openfires web admin console (configure this in conf/wildfire.xml). If Openfire is running you also get an “:9090 java.net.BindException: Address already in use” error. Try to kill Openfire (killall -u jive or something like this) and start it again.

@ “when reboot,error.log has the follow message:”

It seems that you start Openfire before the database is up an running. Please check your rc scripts.

LG

Thanks.

when i restart the wildfire,i use the follow command:

/etc/init.d/wildfired restart

and the demon not shutdown, i think kill openfire and resatrt it maybe have not the errors.

Only after i try the long message and reboot,then have those errors:

"007.03.13 05:28:26 org.jivesoftware.util.log.util.CommonsLogFactory$1.error(CommonsLogFactory.java :87) Line=19 The content of element type “dwr” must match “(init?,allow?,signatures?)”.

2007.03.12 22:07:52 org.jivesoftware.wildfire.privacy.PrivacyListProvider.loadDefaultPrivacyList(Pr ivacyListProvider.java:217) Error loading default privacy list of username:

…"

The most when i reboot the machine, It seems normal,no error log.

Seems the long message can make exception,i remembered saw the “Communications link failure due to underlying exception”

but ater reboot, i can’'t find them.

Thanks again.

Hi,

I don’'t use the default scripts, so I have no idea whether they work as expected.

LG