Unable to access Openfire 3.9.1 Web UI after server migration

I recently migrated our old Openfire 3.6.4 server to a new one with Openfire 3.9.1 installed. I followed the instructions from http://community.igniterealtime.org/docs/DOC-1994 and all seems to have gone well so far. I was able to get through the initial Web UI setup stages successfully and was able to test the settings at each page with no issues. So basically all went well and just when i thought it was almost done i received the following after logging into the Web UI, be aware i am a novice with openfire and took on this project as a learning kurb so any help would be appreciated.

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /index.jsp. Reason:
org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.getSTUNService()Lorg/jivesoftware/openfire /stun/STUNService;

Caused by:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.getSTUNService()Lorg/jivesoftware/openfire /stun/STUNService;
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.admin.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:142)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:547)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1359)
at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:11 8)
at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1330)
at org.jivesoftware.util.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:74)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1330)
at org.jivesoftware.util.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingF ilter.java:50)
at org.jivesoftware.admin.PluginFilter.doFilter(PluginFilter.java:78)
at org.jivesoftware.admin.AuthCheckFilter.doFilter(AuthCheckFilter.java:164)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:478)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)
at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:520)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:22 7)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:94 1)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:409)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:186 )
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:875 )
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandler Collection.java:250)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.jav a:149)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:349)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConne ction.java:919)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:582)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:51 )
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.jav a:586)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java :44)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598 )
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)