Summary of problem: I changed the domain administrator password, now everyone gets “invalid username or password” when trying to log in to Spark.
- We have a terminal server with about 10 users. Spark 126.96.36.19955 is installed on the terminal server.
- The client settings are
- We have Openfire 3.6.4 installed on a SBS server
- “openfire” service on the sbs server was set to automatic and was started. The service logs in as “local system”
- there are no services on either server which say they use the domain admin credentials to login
- All services with start=automatic on the SBS server and the terminal server are started
- I changed the domain administrator password, now everyone gets “invalid username or password” when trying to log in to Spark
- I restarted the openfire service. Same problem
- From terminal server, I was able to telnet sbsservername 5222 and I got an answer, so I don’t think windows firewall is the problem
Anyone have any troubleshooting steps to try? I want to avoid rebooting the sbs server