Upgrade from 3.3.2 to 3.4.2 user login issues

OK, this is a weird one. I have been running an OpenFire 3.3.2 server for a while with AD LDAP connectivity on a Windows 2003 server with MySQL as the back end database. Nothing fancy apart from the IM Gateway plugin, most everything else pretty straight forward (apart from the AD connection I mentioned). So, I upgrade to 3.4.2 last evening and all looks good. Except, I can’t login myself to Spark. I also tried a test account I have but this account couldn’t login either. I quickly logged into the Web Admin console successfully (with my same account) and see there are people back using the server just fine (I couldn’t verify of other users were having the issue I was but a bunch of users seemed to be having no issues). I did notice something odd though when I’d try to login from Spark (I tested with Pandion and Psi and got the same problem although the just hung instead of saying “invalid password” like Spark). If I refreshed the Session view right as Spark was trying to login I’d see my session marked as Authenticated but thre status would be “Offline”. If I refreshed the session after SPark gave me the bad password error, my session would be gone. When I turned on debug I didn’t see any errors other than ones from the IM Gateway saying status was wrong and trying to update it. So, it looks like I successfully log in but Spark doesn’t know and then times out with a “bad password” type error which makes OpenFIre then clear the connection (the debug on Spark gets an error when I close the connection since it is already closed.

Any ideas what is going on? I have downgrade back to 3.3.2 for now to make sure it doesn’t effect anyone else for now but I would like to move to 3.4.x at some point (the setup now sometimes doesn’t update other user’s status in Spark if Spark has been running a while (on 2.5.7 or 2.5.8)

Let me know,thanks