Upgrade to 3.9.3 broke shared groups

I was running 3.8.2 and upgraded to 3.9.3 last night. It seemed to have been successful until this morning. Some users’ rosters were missing groups. I verified the group sharing was set up correctly. I removed the group share & reconfigured it but it still would not show up. It did not show up on the user roster from the web admin page or their Spark client.

I reverted to a snapshot taken before any upgrades were done so the system is up & running like normal again. I will be attempting the ugprade again this weekend and hoping someone else may have a solution for this problem.

I am using Active Directory for users, groups, and authentication. Running OpenFire on CentOS 5.9 (32-bit)

I also upgrade to 3.9.3 (on Windows Server 2012 R2) and the group sharing broke. Did you ever find a solution to this?

No, I have not. I have been busy lately and not had the free time to attempt upgrading again.

I upgrade to 3.9.3 on Windows Server 2003 32bits and the group sharing broke too.

My solution was:

• Into every Group disable sharing and saving, after this I redo the same settings after upgrade to every Group and save.

Immediately after this last settings the users received the missing group list.

This is working now.