User can't run program

We have roaming profiles here. I had a user use another computer and he profile became corrupt. I had to rebuild her profile. Ever since, she cannot run spark version 2.73. I can login and run as admin and then it will run. What permissions do I need to make sure she has to run the program. I have given her all permissions that I can think of. Thanks in advance for your help. Please advise at your convenience.

Thanks,

Any Ideas anyone? Thanks

We have roaming profiles here. I had a user use another computer and he profile became corrupt. I had to rebuild her profile. Ever since, she cannot run spark version 2.73. I can login and run as admin and then it will run. What permissions do I need to make sure she has to run the program. I have given her all permissions that I can think of. Thanks in advance for your help. Please advise at your convenience.

Thanks,

There is no need to create multiple topics for the same issue. I have deleted the newest post. Not many users work with roaming profiles, so nobody can suggest anything.

I do apologize.

Thanks,

Linc Schofield

IT Administrator

Columbia County Clerk of Courts

http://www.columbiaclerk.com/

(386) 758-2169

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information that is exempt from public disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.