Usin Sparkweb with more than one jabber server

Hello I would like to make sparkweb for more than one jabber server and host it on my server for others to use this is the code I am using in the index.html file of sparkweb but it seems to anly work for my openfire only my server name show up in the pull down server menu

function jive_saprkweb_getConfig()

{

return {

server: "jabber.org:,

server: "jabber.org.au:,

server: “jabber.ru”,

server: "lowballking.net

connectionType: “socket”

port: '5222",

autoLogin: “false”,

};

}

yet lowballking.net my server is the only one in the login page and it will not register user with any other servers in this conf.Is it not posible to use sparkweb on more than one server.dus sparkweb only work with openfire servers.Dos sparkweb have to be hosted on the sames domain name as the jabber server it is to connect to.Here is the sparkweb in question sparkweb

See post somewhere else about removing Flash cookies

well I just cleaned browser cookies that did not get all the server names in the saprkweb .0.0.9 login pull down server menu.So will look somewhere els for how to do this mite take some time as somewhere els is very large domain woud that be browser or somewhere els to

well I tried this

and searched the net but cant seem to fined where the flash cookies are stored on vista and my linux server same still only lowballking.net show up on the login page of sparkweb server pull down If anyone knows where flash cookies are stored on vista pleaswe post