Valid XML not interpreted - help needed

Hi, (once more)

I was testing an aplication i developed using smack (connected to a Joey based Server) and i found a very rare bug.

I join a groupchat and i get all participants, i write a couple af messages and then i join another GC with less participants, no problem ''till then, all participants are showed on the screen.

As i send a couple of messages in this second GC and try to join the first one no participant is displayed.

I checked the received XML and the interpreted one and the new presences were recived but not interpreted.

I compared the xml to the previosly got (on the first join) and i see no difference.

I am using a Smack build from start 2004, but i tested last release and it failed the same way

this is what is showed on the debug window.

RECEIVED----

GROUPCHAT ONE****

<font color=“000000” face=“Bookman Old Style” style=“font-size:10px;”> hola </font>

mooog@groupchat.localhost

GROUPCHAT TWO****

<font color=“000000” face=“Bookman Old Style” style=“font-size:10px;”> hola </font>mooog@groupchat.localhost

GROUPCHAT ONE AGAIN****

INTERPRETED XML----

<font color=“000000” face=“Bookman Old Style” style=“font-size:10px;”> hola </font>

In fact i changed a little bit the xml because of the names of participants on my application is quite complicated and would make it harder to understand

If necessary i could send it too… but i guess it’'s not

the code where the gc is joined is the following

GroupChat.REPLY_TIMEOUT=30000;

refreshFontConfig();

if(miChat!=null){

try{

miChat.leave();

this.pnlUsers.removeAll();

this.pnlUsers.repaint();

}catch(Exception e){e.printStackTrace();}

}

try{