VCARD Error

Hi

I am Using spark 2.6.0 beta1 and openfire 3.6.0a My problem is I am unable to change my AVATAR…

When i am trying to change it show some error… and i am unable to save the EditprofileInformation in spark MenuItem… when trying to save it shows Sever doesnt support VCard… and i am not using Ldapserver…

Did you install the client control plugin? If you did it has the ability to disable vCard edits.

Yes… I install the client control plugin ALSO…

So…

Do you have it configured to allow users to change their vCards? If you do try removing the plugin from the server to see if it maes a difference.

Hi Todd Getz

I didnt get can u exaplain clearly bcz i am new to openfire and clearspace integration…

Are you doind clearspace integration? That will change things, or it could. Otherwise check that your client control settings are set like this:

ScreenShot010.jpg

If they are, then remove the client control plugin from the openfire server and restart the server. Then test if vcards can be changed. If you are doing clearspace integration there may be an issue with that process.

Yes …ToddGetZ… I Integrated Clearspae 2.5.2 to openfire 3.6.0 a it works fine except this Issue(VCARD). Even Red5 and otherstatus of users also works fine for me… can u tell me wht should i do now …

@

Have you removed the client control plugin as I have asked? It could be a problem caused by any number of third party plugins as well. you need to start eliminating variables. First remove client control plugin then test. Also have you tried editing the profiles in clearspace. Maybe because they are linked it has taken control of the profile.

Thanks for u r Fast Reply… I will follow above things like removing client controll plug in etc in openfire end…

Hi Todd…

I did all things after that also i got error in spark end i trying to chage avatar in spark end Ex: Spark–>EditMyprofile…

its not chage tha avatar and not save the other field Items also…