Want to make chatbot plugin

Hi,

I am trying to make chatbot plugin for openfire. I have done some RND and found Botz plugin link is below :-

Botz: Internal Bot Library for Openfire

So far i have created java project on Eclipse then added Botz code in that project and complied plugin. But when i am uploading this plugin on openfire parrot name user is getting created on admin. But i really don’t know what to do next. If i login spark with other user then i am not able to see parrot user under user list. If i add parrot as a friend then i am able to chat between parrot and other user but its doesn’t work like i want.

What i want is that i make a plugin in which i create a user which is visible to all other users by default. When other user try to chat with this user then one hard coded message will send in reply. I am newb in openfire so i really don’t know what to do and how to do. I cant even find any documentation using which i can create my own plugin(eg. How to create ). So if any one can help me from where should i start step by step or help me to fix Botz plugin. Thanks in advance. Find attached my Botz plugin code.
HospitalBot.rar (6540393 Bytes)

Hi Nitin were you successful in hospital bot?