Warning icon next to server name on server settings?

Anyone know why I’'ve got a warning icon next to the server name on the server settings page?

WF 3.2.1

david

Hey david,

If you move the mouse over the icon you should get a tooltip saying that the RSA certificate being used does not match the domain hosted by Wildfire. It is a warning since you can still use the certificate but some clients (and browsers) may complain when domains don’'t match. If you click on Server Certificates you should also see the warning message. Also in the warn.log you should be able to see the warning message.

Regards,

– Gato

FYI, I just added to the wiki the Certificates in Wildfire document.

Regards,

– Gato

Must be something wrong with my firefox … when I hover over the icon I do not see any text. Looking at the source I see that is indeed the message.

Thanks!

david

Hi David,

it’‘s not a Firefox bug but a bug in the web page. The “title” tag must be used to display this message as a tooltip. Here the “alt” tag is used and this is good if you disable all images in your browser as it will then be displayed where the image would be displayed. Anyhow I’'m not sure that one can read it as it seems to be a very small image.

IE does also display the “alt” tag as a tooltip but this is not the intended behaviour.

LG