Where is the code that authenticates the administrator

Hi I modify the code so that instead of authenticating using a password it authenticates using my tokens but I have problems with the admin authentication and I will like to know where does openfire validates the password and username of the admin. Also I change the entries on the table ofUsers and doesn’t work.

org.jivesoftware.openfire.auth.DefaultAuthProvider by default, unless you’ve changed it…

Thats the point, I create another provider, besides DefaultAuthProvider that inherits from it and thats what I’m using to authenticates the users and it’s working but it doesn’t work with the admins. So that make me think there is another part of the codes that authenticates admins.

And sorry I did not modify the code directly I didn’t explain myself right.

To explain myself I’m doing that because I need to authenticate using tokens and I don’t know how to make a plug in (I know that would be the right thing to do).

Oh, I see. You want to take a look at org.jivesoftware.openfire.admin.AdminProvider and the classes that implement it. The default is org.jivesoftware.openfire.admin.DefaultAdminProvider

Note that the AuthProvider /authenticates/ a user - i.e. validates their credentials, the AdminProvider /authorises/ a user as an admin (or not).