?wildfire 2.2 download?

This project has been going down hill for some time now : ( Last stable version I can recall was wildfire 2.2 or something like that. I’'m now running Version: Openfire 3.3.1

1. I have pointed out in the past, once I install plugins via the admin console, they will never go away via the delete.

2. The content filter always bombs the server, which it never did on the “much older version”. : 2007.05.24 18:15:38 org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Inte rceptorManager.java:239) Error in interceptor: org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ContentFilterPlugin@119db9e

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

2007.05.24 18:15:48 org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Inte rceptorManager.java:239) Error in interceptor: org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ContentFilterPlugin@119db9e

2007.05.24 18:15:55 org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Inte rceptorManager.java:239) Error in interceptor: org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ContentFilterPlugin@119db9e

2007.05.24 18:16:03 org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Inte rceptorManager.java:239) Error in interceptor: org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ContentFilterPlugin@119db9e

1. Java Memory 58.56 MB of 63.31 MB (92.5%) used. Never had this problem with the “much older version”!

2. Session Details no longer shows “Packets Sent”, “much older version” did! Session Statistics: Packets Received/Sent: 283/0

Bells and whistle are only nice if the server is stable. I guess my question would be: Can you post a link to download wildfire 2.2?

Message was edited by: remote

If you are looking for Wildfire 3.2.2, here are the links:

http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloads/download-landing.jsp?file=wildfire/wildf ire_3_2_2.zip

or

http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloads/download-landing.jsp?file=wildfire/wildf ire_3_2_2.exe

Hope that helps!

Scott

I tried to add my last question, yet the form did not take the input.

Anyone else get the Administration Console put ??? on everypage ???

And no I wanted the much older version, I’'ll look at some old backups and perhaps put it back in use.