Wildfire 3.2.2 Active Directory

Hi, I’‘m having a big problem with this wildfire version (3.2.2). I Want to use my OUs from A.D (there are several OUs, each one with it’'s own users inside it) as my Groups, and the users inside it as “my chating capable accounts”, but I only can relate A.D GROUPS with wildfire groups and not A.D OUs with wildfire groups.

Base DN : dc=xyz,dc=com

Administrator DN : cn=Administrator,cn=users,dc=xyz,dc=com

If I add on BASE DN ou=ouname,dc=xyz,dc=com , it works only for the users inside that OU, and I could not find a way to include all my OUs the same way. If there is a way to do this, I’'m pretty sure it will work…

Another question: After that, all the users and groups inside that OU will automaticaly show on the jabber client after logon? Is there anything else to be configured? Any idea?

Tanks in advance

Try dc=xyz,dc=com as your Base DN

already tried and it did not work

The way I have it setup, is that I have a group called “wildfire” i have all my users and my department groups as members of the “wildfire” group. Each user is a member of a department group. Below is my AD LDAP settings

Base DN: dc=company,dc=local

Username Field: sAMAccountName

Userfilter: ((objectCategory=Person)(memberOf=CN=wildfire,ou=company Security Groups,DC=company,DC=local))

Group Field: cn

Member Field: member

Description Field: description

Group Search Filter: (&(objectClass=Group)(memberOf=CN=wildfire,ou=company Security Groups,DC=company,DC=local))

To have contacts automatically show up on login, I had to share each group to all the users. You do this by logging into the admin console and clicking on the “user/groups” tab and then click on “Group Summary” on the left menu.