powered by Jive Software

Wildfire 3.2, Asterisk-IM 1.2.2 incorrect "on the phone" staus in Spark

Last night I upgraded to Wildfire 3.2 and Asterisk-IM 1.2.2. Now, users are not being correctly reflected whether they are on the phone or not. You call a user and their status doesn’'t change to “on the phone”, but as soon as you hang up, they are shown as “on the phone”. I tried both Spark 2.0.8 and the new 2.5 beta, with the same result.

Any ideas? Or is it downgrade time? Which would be a shame because I would like to test the new Jingle functionality.

Thanks,

Mike Clark

Same problem here unfortunately.

So DID my system.

It should be the problem with Beta version of IM plugin.

BTW, when your Phone device login, but mapped Wildfire account offline, what presence status of that mapped account?

On my system, the Presence status is showed online only if the Wildfire account login spark client.

The phone device status can not change the presence status, is that correct?

Looking forward new plugin coming soon!

Thanks

I also have this problem. It only is fixed when I log off my jabber client and restart the asterisk-im plugin. Then when I recieve the next call I am stuck with the on the phone status again.

Wildfire 3.2.2 Asterisk-IM 1.2.2 Asterisk 1.2.12.1

At the risk of more “me too’'s” I’‘m seeing the same thing here as well on 3.2.2 with the latest beta plugin & OpenPBX (Asterisk 1.2), i’‘d happily roll back to 3.1 of wildfire as having the asterisk plugin is really great and the users love it but 3.1 has a nasty presence bug which is worse :-\ so I’'m stuck.

Same thing on Asterisk 1.4.

I just upgraded to Wildfire 3.2.3 Still using Asterisk-IM 1.2.2 I still have the same status I found some messages in the info.log and tailed it on my server. I found it kinda debugs the asterisk-im plugin. I also turned on debug and it is debuging asterisk-im. I have output available.

Also it does not change the status untill after the user has hung up the call. It says it is changing the status to phone when i place the call. The status stays avaliable. When I hang up It says it is calling the onphonetask and finaly changes my status to on the phone. When I place the next call it stays on the phone.

Is this issue going to get a ticket# and/or be resolved. It seems to be a quite large bug. The plugin appears to be operating oposite as expected. I would prefer not to post the debug because of too much sanatizeing work. If you want it tell me who to pm it to or email to. Below is the info log

2007.03.17 21:31:40 Adding channel SIP/200-083af868(1174185100.1068)

2007.03.17 21:31:41 Adding channel SIP/201-083c57d8(1174185101.1069)

2007.03.17 21:31:41 SIP/200-083af868 dialed SIP/201-083c57d8

2007.03.17 21:31:49 OnPhoneTask called for user PhoneUser{id=5, username=’‘trista’’}

2007.03.17 21:31:49 no sessions

2007.03.17 21:31:49 OnPhoneTask called for user PhoneUser{id=3, username=’‘todd’’}

2007.03.17 21:31:49 Linking channels SIP/200-083af868 and SIP/201-083c57d8

2007.03.17 21:32:23 Unlinking channels SIP/200-083af868 and SIP/201-083c57d8

2007.03.17 21:32:23 OnPhoneTask called for user PhoneUser{id=5, username=’‘trista’’}

2007.03.17 21:32:23 no sessions

2007.03.17 21:32:23 Removing channel SIP/201-083c57d8 due to hangup (NORMAL)

2007.03.17 21:32:24 Removing channel SIP/200-083af868 due to hangup (NORMAL)

2007.03.17 21:32:24 OnPhoneTask called for user PhoneUser{id=3, username=’‘todd’’}

Any more info I can give please ask.

I’'m getting similar

2007.03.23 11:34:57 Determined Asterisk version: Asterisk 1.2

2007.03.23 11:34:57 Adding new queue 6020

2007.03.23 11:34:57 Adding new queue default

2007.03.23 11:34:57 Initializing done

2007.03.23 11:35:51 Adding channel SIP/9758-08735d00(1174649750.18)

2007.03.23 11:35:51 Adding channel IAX2/IAX-voip1-1(1174649751.19)

2007.03.23 11:35:51 SIP/9758-08735d00 dialed IAX2/IAX-voip1-1

2007.03.23 11:35:54 OnPhoneTask: Could not find device/jid mapping for device IAX2/IAX-voip1 returning

2007.03.23 11:35:54 OnPhoneTask called for user PhoneUser{id=4, username=’‘thompsonm’’}

2007.03.23 11:35:54 Linking channels SIP/9758-08735d00 and IAX2/IAX-voip1-1

2007.03.23 11:36:23 OnPhoneTask: Could not find device/jid mapping for device IAX2/IAX-voip1 returning

2007.03.23 11:36:23 Unlinking channels SIP/9758-08735d00 and IAX2/IAX-voip1-1

2007.03.23 11:36:23 Removing channel IAX2/IAX-voip1-1 due to hangup (NORMAL)

2007.03.23 11:36:28 OnPhoneTask called for user PhoneUser{id=4, username=’‘thompsonm’’}

2007.03.23 11:36:28 Removing channel SIP/9758-08735d00 due to hangup (NORMAL)

2007.03.23 11:38:21 Adding channel SIP/9758-08735cc0(1174649901.20)

2007.03.23 11:38:25 OnPhoneTask called for user PhoneUser{id=4, username=’‘thompsonm’’}

2007.03.23 11:38:31 OnPhoneTask called for user PhoneUser{id=4, username=’‘thompsonm’’}

2007.03.23 11:38:31 Removing channel SIP/9758-08735cc0 due to hangup (NORMAL)

To me it looks like the hangup is recognised but the HANG_UP event isn’'t triggering anything but the OnPhoneTask is.