Workgroup contact

Hi,

I’‘m trying to evaluate Spark faspath on a wildfire 3.1.0 beta server and Spark 2.0.2. I’‘m using the demo workgroup together with some other users. I can sucessfully contact the demo user, but there doesn’‘t seem a way to make the requests queue up from Spark. I setted the max sessions to 1, it works with the webchat but not with spark. Some part of the documentation shows that the Spark login should ask which workgroup to work, but it doesn’‘t as well. I don’'t see a way to add a workgroup to the buddy list in any of the other users, how do I contact the workgroup so the request queue up?

Hi mcloud,

Thanks for posting your questions. I have a few questions for you.

1. What do you mean by making the requests queue up? I don’'t quite follow you.

2. You contact the workgroup through Webchat. You cannot contact the workgroup as a buddy in your Spark client at the moment. Is that what you were asking about in the last part of your message?

Thanks,

Greg

Regarding the requests, I wanted it to not allow more than one users contacting the demo user at same time. I wanted each user to be queued until the agent accepted the request using Spark. Is there any plans to make requests by the Spark users to be queued as well?

Hi mcloud,

What do you mean by not allowing more than one user to contact the demo user at a time? Do you mean that the demo user should only have one chat open at any time?

We are considering adding the functionality to submit requests directly from Spark.

Regards,

Greg

When I said request I meant a window chat open (a customer requesting something at any give time). I want the same functionality of web chat using Spark (or any jabber client) for the customers.

Hi mcloud,

Thanks for the clarification. This functionality is something we are considering adding to the product.

Thanks,

Greg