When a 0198-enabled session has stanzas queued, and the resume attempt fails, XMPPTCPConnection will re-send the unacked stanzas (via
previouslyUnackedStanzas) right after the bind.
This has multiple issues:
- some of the stanzas don’t make sense any more (especially IQ requests and responses are probably timed out already)
- outgoing messages will appear as if they were sent right now instead of being delayed for a considerable amount of time
- outgoing MUC messages will fail (right after the new bind, we are not joined to any MUCs anymore)
It would be great to have an API that either:
- informs the client via a Listener that can manipulate/remove the stanzas before they are sent, or
- bounces all the queued stanzas back to the client, allowing it to re-queue them manually, e.g. with added
<delay>or after joining the respective MUCs.