XMPP clients with SSO for Windows

I’m curious if there are any other XMPP clients for Windows out there that do SSO other than Spark? I know Miranda NG does but its not very suitable as an enterprise IM client as far as I can see (the interface is a mess). Pidgin did at one time in old builds but doesn’t seem to anymore. Its not clear to me if Swift client does SSO or not, I have not been able to make it work. I used Pandion.IM many moons ago but it is abandonware and I can’t get Integrated Windows Authentication to work with Openfire anymore.
Just curious what people are using out there. Thanks.

Pidgin should work, but you’ll need to install the mit kerberos for windows application.
Swift had a secret option that would allow for sso via gssapi (like spark), but I was never able to get it to work. Looking at their git repository, it looks like sso was removed anyway shortly after 4.0 beta 1.

Thanks speedy. I found this ticket for Pidgin that seems to indicate its broken since 2.10.12 forward (https://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/17059). I’ll play around with it a bit later today and see

I can confirm that Pidgin does not do SSO even with the MIT Kerberos application.

its possible gajim may support sso via kerbero…have you checked it out?

I found this thread which is fairly recent: Requirements to use GSSAPI / Kerberos on windows? (#5204) · Issues · gajim / gajim · GitLab

It doesn’t appear to work out of the box (I did try) and I know nothing about Python or compiling programs from source so its a bit beyond my ability.

unfortunately there are not alot of options when it comes to sso and xmpp. I have used spark mainly for 2 reason…sso and because its a single platform client (imho is preferred for business use) A few of us non-dev types are doing what we can to keep spark alive, but sadly there is not a lot of interested in desktop application development anymore. the excitement lives in web apps and mobile apps.
Actually, that reminds me…you may want to take a look at Pade!! its a chrome extension that runs like a desktop app, and offers SSO. https://www.igniterealtime.org/projects/pade/