Yahoo Client Logout Error

I’m not sure how to post errors for the IMGateway plugin, but in this scenario the gateway is successfully connected to the yahoo transport for user “u1” and the xmpp session is connected / logged in / established. Then a yahoo client is activated and “u1” is signed in with the yahoo client. At this even the debug logs on the openfire server provide the following error indication:

2008.04.10 00:43:42 Magic:YMSG Version:12 Length:8 Service:LOGOFF Status:-1 SessionId:0xfffffffffd9a35b0 2008.04.10 00:43:42 error during the event dispatch java.lang.NullPointerException at org.jivesoftware.openfire.gateway.protocols.yahoo.YahooListener.connectionClose d(YahooListener.java:187) at org.openymsg.network.event.SessionAdapter.dispatch(Unknown Source) at org.openymsg.network.EventDispatcher.run(Unknown Source)

I am expecting that with this logoff from yahoo that the gateway will send an “unavailable” presence for the yahoo transport JID to the session.

What is the best way to get a fix for this issue?

Thanks

Ok. The rich-text formatting made this hard to read I bet. Here it is in plain text.

I’m not sure how to post errors for the IMGateway plugin, but in this scenario the gateway is successfully connected to the yahoo transport for user “u1” and the xmpp session is connected / logged in / established. Then a yahoo client is activated and “u1” is signed in with the yahoo client. At this event the debug logs on the openfire server provide the following error indication:

2008.04.1000:43:42 Magic:YMSG Version:12 Length:8 Service:LOGOFF Status:-1 SessionId:0xfffffffffd9a35b0 66 42

2008.04.1000:43:42 error during the event dispatch java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.gateway.protocols.yahoo.YahooListener.connectionClose d(YahooListener.java:187)

at org.openymsg.network.event.SessionAdapter.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at org.openymsg.network.EventDispatcher.run(Unknown Source)

I am expecting that with this logoff from yahoo that the gateway will send an “unavailable” presence for the yahoo transport JID to the session.

What is the best way to get a fix for this issue?

Thanks