Yahoo groups not displayed

I install Openfire 3.7.1 and 1.1.3 beta 3 include kraken addon, all successful, but when I try to connect to Openfire with spark by filling out the yahoo account, do not get a yahoo group.

activation in the server-> gateway, I have done and turn, and had my test and successful.

anyone can give feedback, if there are settings in Openfire which I have not done.

sorry for my english:)

is there anything that can give me a solution here?

Probably not. There are not many users using Yahoo gateway (i personally don’t use Yahoo). Also, there is no Kraken developer anymore, so noone can answer this question.

is it true there is no longer kraken development?

okay, thanks for the update wroot.

Yes. Currently Kraken has no developers. You can read about this here http://community.igniterealtime.org/thread/45940?tstart=0

I think, the problem is on file in the folder lib openymsg.jar, I try to find a patch for this file, I found it, but does not work. version 1.1.2 can get the yahoo group but can not display the list of friends from facebook, and the existing file structure on the kraken 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 beta 3 was different. do you have any suggestions for the problem that I have now?

thank you for the information

Sorry. Can’t really advice anything. You can try sending a private message to Daniel, though i’m not sure he will answer.

ok, thank you for the information.