Auto Accept all subscriptions

Did you get this to work in 2.6.2?

waiting to see if anyone has gotten this to work with 2.6.2

Hi Jason,

I’'m not having any problem with the plugin (v1.0 - Beta 2) and Wildfire 2.6.2. Did you configure the plugin to accept all subscription requests via the Admin Console; Server -> Server Settings -> Subscription Properties?

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi Ryan, Jason:

thanx, it works well now. – with 2.6.2

Message was edited by: nicklien1214@pchome.com.tw

Hi ryang,

Could you please send me the last one version of the plugin.

may-be source?

Thanx

What happened with this plugin? I don’'t see it listed on the plugins page.

Thanks

Chris

Any word on whether this works with 3.0.0?

Hi All,

Just to update you on the status of this plugin, it is ready to go but there is an issue (SPARK-300) with Spark that can prevent the plugin for working properly when it is set to reject subscription requests. I was kind of hoping to release this plugin after the issue with Spark was resolved but now I’'m thinking about just going ahead and releasing it as is. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I think that this plugin is very needed, cause most of WF are corporative message systems!

Thnx

This plugin is exactly what I was looking for. Too bad I already wrote the client to auto accept :stuck_out_tongue: But I’'d still like to see this released.

I think it should be released, I’'m going to need it:

http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/thread.jspa?threadID=20544&tstart=0

I took the plunge and installed 3.0.0 with the AAAgent and it seems to be working fine. I’'d love to see this plugin make it into the coveted land of supported plugins

Hi Ryan,

I think that this plugin is so much needed, millions :stuck_out_tongue: of people will benefit from it – even beta version.

Is this plug-in working for Wildfire 3.0.1 yet? Where can we get it?

jA

Hi All,

In case you missed the BIG announcement , the subscription plugin is now available on the plugins download page.

Enjoy!

Ryan

I have defined that there is a bug in the plugin.

As it was mentioned before, i recieve “403: Forbidden” message when trying to subscribe on 2 servers(s1.com <-> s2.com) (both have plugin).

The problem is - when my server recieves a packet with subscription, interception is made and the other one recieves only information that user@s1.com subscribed to anyone from s2.com and rejects to allow this. This is were the problem is, IMHO. I did some changes to the plugin,due both servers have the same plugin, it intercepts only subcribe packets directed to local server (@server1.com), and don’'t touch packets to another servers (@s2.com). Then second server recieves request and allow to do this.

Hi eZeus,

Thank you for the detailed bug report. If you’‘d like to email me (ryan@version2software.com) your patch I’'d be happy to integrate it into the plugin source in SVN and release a new version.

Thanks again,

Ryan

Hi ryan,

I’‘m afraid I can’'t do it cause i had to decompile class file for this, so code was messed + plugin version i have changed is 1.0 beta2

I have asked you to send source, but didn’'t recieved an answer.

Thnx

Hi eZeus,

I apologize for not seeing your earlier request for the source. If you’'d like, the source to the plugin can be either downloaded as part of the Wildfire source or checked out via SVN, details are here.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi ryan,

Here is diff output for SubscriptionPlugin.java

188,193c188

<

< String toDomain = toJID.getDomain();

< if (!toDomain.equals(serverName)) {

< return;

< }

<

Thnx