Openfire meetings disconnect just after calling

Hi Developer Community,

I have installed openfire meeting plugins ofmeet.jar and offocus.jar.
Then I created one sub-domain and pointing that to openfire server for handling call.
let say jitsi.example.com
I have installed letsencrypt wild card certificate in openfire.

/snap/bin/certbot certonly --dns-route53 -d example.com,*.example.com

and configured it on openfire by pasting privatekey and certificatekey.

now I write code in android to connect with my server

try {
JitsiMeetConferenceOptions.Builder options = new JitsiMeetConferenceOptions.Builder()
.setServerURL(new URL(“jitsi.example.com”))
.setRoom(“hailopenfiretest”)
.setWelcomePageEnabled(false);

JitsiMeetActivity.launch(OutGoingMeetingInvitation.this, options.build());
        finish();
    } catch (Exception ex) {
        ex.printStackTrace();
    }

am getting error on phone that am disconnected. In console I see

E/JitsiMeetSDK: [features/base/lib-jitsi-meet] Failed to load config from https://call.example.com/config.js?room=call_1606192562839 Error(AbortError){“message”:“Aborted”,“stack”:“Error: Aborted\n at anonymous (index.android.bundle:135:6514)\n at anonymous (index.android.bundle:135:7422)\n at call (native)\n at dispatchEvent (index.android.bundle:126:5676)\n at value (index.android.bundle:121:5993)\n at value (index.android.bundle:121:5621)\n at l (index.android.bundle:135:6840)\n at call (native)\n at dispatchEvent (index.android.bundle:144:5676)\n at value (index.android.bundle:143:1114)\n at anonymous (index.android.bundle:876:490)\n at anonymous (index.android.bundle:399:500)\n at apply (native)\n at value (index.android.bundle:50:1280)\n at apply (native)\n at value (index.android.bundle:37:3685)\n at anonymous (index.android.bundle:37:841)\n at value (index.android.bundle:37:2939)\n at value (index.android.bundle:37:813)”}
I/JitsiMeetSDK: [features/overlay] The conference will be reloaded after 11 seconds.

which step is wrong or am missing or not configured? why this error coming when i have valid SSL wild card certificate.

Try latest version - Openfire Pàdé 1.1.1 released!

Hi @Dele_Olajide thank for your reply I tried this there is some point we should keep that in mind that this version of pade aquire two ports 5275 and 8080.

I have made main domain to host a static website in different IP address and using another vps to host openfire. so I pointed the main domain with the IP address where openfire is installed.

I see now jvb and focus accounts are online.
When I try with mobile I get same issue i.e. it disconnect me just after call. Error logs in android console are

Error(AbortError){“message”:“Aborted”,“stack”:“Error: Aborted\n at anonymous (index.android.bundle:135:6514)\n at anonymous (index.android.bundle:135:7422)\n at call (native)\n at dispatchEvent (index.android.bundle:126:5676)\n at value (index.android.bundle:121:5993)\n at value (index.android.bundle:121:5621)\n at l (index.android.bundle:135:6840)\n at call (native)\n at dispatchEvent (index.android.bundle:144:5676)\n at value (index.android.bundle:143:1114)\n at anonymous (index.android.bundle:876:490)\n at anonymous (index.android.bundle:399:500)\n at apply (native)\n at value (index.android.bundle:50:1280)\n at apply (native)\n at value (index.android.bundle:37:3685)\n at anonymous (index.android.bundle:37:841)\n at value (index.android.bundle:37:2939)\n at value (index.android.bundle:37:813)”}
I/JitsiMeetSDK: [features/overlay] The conference will be reloaded after 19 seconds.

second thing when i try with https://example.com:7443/testroom on chrome and firefox

I get a calling screen where popup screen comes to write my credentials for further proceed. Then trying with my laptop and my android mobile chrome. I don’t see video neither audio coming and call disconnect after few seconds automatically.

what’s wrong with my android side coding why am not getting video and audio if i try to connected.

You don’t need to open the ports for external access. They are only used internally. It is TCP port 7443 and UDP 10000 that need to opened externally. Also make sure your Openfire hostname is a fully qualified domain name. In other words, it resolves to an IP address when pinged.

After spending couple of hours by re install again and again that automatically disconnect issue was fixed somehow. But I didn’t got the video visibility and audio output from many android web browser and desktop. I think it’s because old configuration of pade and jitsi meet lib are still there which need to clean fully. But I don’t know where configuration are save. Is it any XML file or database